This is the season to be Jolly...
3 weeks went by again. I suck when it comes to my commitment to my blog here. 3 weeks. Worse thing I think I am getting senile too. Maybe Parkinson's. Cant remember shit from Dec 5 to 18. But wait, suddenly I tout of looking at my handy notebook (which has helped me to remember countless tuition dates and other stuff). hmm..here goes..
12 Dec 2004 Had dinner at Suntec Marche with Boon, Qiu Lin, Wanting, Zhi Hui and Guan yu. Even broke e record at Boon's handphone game while waiting for the girls. (I really feel like earning my existing from playing computer games..i should do quite well in that as compared to doing something like business...well at this moment at least). Food wasn't too bad (and ex..haha..) had crepes and the twirled sausage thing, oh what u call it?, heck. Had quite a "difficult" catching up with e others though. Was at the receiving end of ... Well THEY know. Then after Marche, Boon, GY and I got ourselves some Netherlands Navigator beer and sat down talking about our stuff...just like old times. 17 Dec 2004. Quite rainy. Today got christmas party! One of my more senior colleague in camp, Mr Lim, invited a couple of us NSF guys to this christmas party at Sengkang. Never went before, and you know there's this apprehension or rather "hum ji" feeling of like "gonna to be made to be converted to christianity" after this. But I guess the "try since nv experienced before" feeling got the better of me. first step into this apartment then we received this "unprecedentedly" warm welcome from Mr Lim's friends. Always wondered how these people manage to make themselves so happy so forthcoming. Then we played this funny game where they paste a sticker with someone's name on your back and you are supposed to ask questions to guess the name on your back. haha...wasn't too sharp at this...(or perhaps sian tiao cos first question i asked "Guy or not" then turned out is guy...) Then later we played another exciting game where one person would say out "Shen" out of "shen dan kuai le" (Merry Christmas) and point to another person, who will in turn say the next letter "dan" and so on till the 2 persons next to the person who says the last letter "Le" will have to stand up and say "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Haha..exhilarating and adrenaline-pumping game it turned out to be... Then I think we sang some Christmas carols and watched a touching show on how 2 talented parents who had borne two disabled children turned to God for support and how they managed to find peace and rebuild their family. And was fortunate to have their cell-group leader to be sitting right beside me. Dun be mistaken I not being sacarstic, he was a really nice guy, answered my weird questions unquestioningly and even understood my not being ready for the religion. Really improved my understanding and impression of what i perhaps like to call real Christianity. but I really am not ready. The guys and I left their party at around 10 plus that night, and they were discussing about late night activities. I listened in, but i knew my heart lied with home...so I guided them to follow me to take 83 from Sengkang Interchange. Funny thing is supposed to stop at the Rivervale bus stop before the TPE entrance, but then the guys were undecided, and just when I was readying myself to get off and leave them, Val called jio-ing me to Zouk the next day. Said she got free entry. Haha...free entry then bo bian quite ngian...so in the end missed bus stop. By the time I forced myself to stop the conversation and alight the bus before e point of no-return, so qiao reach my student's bus stop. (haha..call it biological programming, fate, coincidence all you want...dun ask me how or why..i dun have a logical explanation) Haha..at that moment felt a inexplicable and nonsensical urge to call her or go meet up with her..but in e end i regained control...thou barely..cos I sent my campmates on a bus that supposed to go to town (62) but forgot to take the right direction into account. Only after i msged my campmate then realised I actually sent them to Punggol Temporary Interchange! haha...pai seh but bo bian...I admit I blur liao... So I ended up taking 83 back to Rivervale, and transferring to 27 to Tampines interchange. (btw my student so qiao sms me after the party ended at Sengkang too...so go figure... ; p )
Wa today (or rather tonight) very happening. Somehow i pulled off some trick which I myself up till today not really sure how i pulled it off. Quite long story..went something like this...Remember the free entry to Zouk thingey which happened yesterday? It's actually cos of a dance event (the finals of Dancemeber in fact!) organised by WKRZ 91.3 fm and NUS Dance Society, with which so qiao Val was a member. haha..shiok sia..save $28 bucks! So there we were in this exclusive event, watching cool dudes and dudettes show their slicky moves on the platforms of the largest and acclaimed to be most popular in Singapore. Well, just can say you really gotta check out some of their moves, especially that of the Singles champion. (sorry babes, forgot his name liao...haha...it's a he, what u expect?) Anyway that guy has serious moves up his sleeves, or should i say down his pants? (dunno u got what i mean correctly..haha..) Anyway the trick that I myself pulled (eh..now doesn't sound too great but heck..) was that somehow, something related to me make 3 different groups converge at Zouk. (haha..sounds a bit crappy right?) First thing at the entrace already see Kai yang and Kenson, yeah the 2 K dudes, my buddies from DHS. Then inside the club met Yu qing, Jiean and later Ceying, my "older" sec sch friends. Not to mention keng han, who unknown to me, had met up with them. Not to mention Val and Company, including my campmate Kenny. Haha...sounds like a big family reunion doesn't it? Unfortunately good things truly cant last. ZOuk succumbed to its bad habit of house music and Val and Co. decided to relocate to Chinablack for more palatable rnb music. Had a slight urge to go along with them but in the end tout it will be better to catch up with Ceying they all cos long time no see them...and first time see Kai yang and kenson at club too. It turned out quite rewarding too. Cos those siao one in the end share money get a lot of drinks sia. What pattern also got. Vodka Lime, Tequila 7 up. Whisky Dry. The best thing is I just sit there and drank a huge part of all three. : P (i really tout i become ultimate sucker for alcohol sia...but dun worry I had not and will not exceed my limit. Challenge that if u dare. haha..) 24 Dec 2004. Christmas Eve but Duty... Talking about "Pin An Ye". I guess I had the most peaceful night amongst all you guys here in Singapore sia! Imagine being alone in a building..(ok almost alone..) and that building in Changi too. Lucky I have my MSN, my camp Internet connection din fail me and had cx to chat with me till well after midnight...haha..(mysterious person eh?) And ya, one thing also must appreciate my Captain (who was also doing duty) asked me what I wanted for supper and rode his swee swee Ducati bike out to get for me sia. Really felt the warthm and kindness of Christmas as I ate the Changi Village Nasi Lemak in front of e computer screen. Of cos got to thank many more people like Ji Cong, Kai Yang and even Darius who were partly responsible for giving me this nice MSN flood at the stroke of midnight! Haha..but most sweet is still cx's neopets greeting card for me...Bet none of you guys got ah...hahah...and not to forget my past and present female students' all sent me christmas greetings too...sweet sia...just what i need to get me thru duty...thanks a lot to them! 25 Dec 2004 After book out reach home immediately my mother dragged me to Sheng Shiong Supermarket near my house at Bedok Reservoir to shop for stuff for this Christmas gathering at my First Uncle's The Gardens @ Bishan condominium today sia. Dam beat and tired. Reach there liao worst my brother grabbed me to swim udner hot sun. Kena sun tan until like xiao (skin peeling right not sia) Then made myself fat by eating lots of BBQ stuff like chicken wings and stuff. In fact i dunno if I ate too much until I felt asleep on Qi yang's (my 4.99 year old cousin) mattress, until my bros wake me up cos he wants me to get my mother to send them home (so they can play computer) So I had to like shepherd my two twerps back home, while struggling to stay sober enough to remember to get off the bus stop. Tiring but quite relaxing day. 26 Dec 2004 Hmm. Had tuition from afternoon till late evening...tiring. Ah ha...suddenly remembered some stuff. Before tuition had a gathering with my ex-cca people. Yeah VJ Wushu! Mostly seniors though. Had this lunch at pastamania, cineleisure. I think first time i eat pastamania. Serious! The last time i came close was when i met guanyu, jingyu and jaz at marine parade. and tat was months ago. Anyway the pasta was quite nice. Set me back bout 5.90 bucks i think. But at least din get e dam ex- set lunch. 14.90! kao... Anyway that nice get together lunch also resulted me being late for not 1, but consequently 2 tuitions.. Big sacrifice. But quite worth it. Nice to say that e seniors most of them doing quite well. Wee Seng the organiser, an aspiring TCM Practitioner, soon to study in the renowned Nanking University of Medicine. Weizheng, from AHS choir last time, now also become Marketing Director in NUS Biz Club sia. His title steady isn't it? Morgan, our ex chairman now studying in Atlanta too. Not too mention e senior gals studying in nus, ntu. haha...they seemed to be more "chio" liao...Grow up already...LoL Ya anyway, later at tuition, had dinner at my student's house. Had steamed egg and kai lan vegetables and Wa the steamed egg her mother cooked very nice sia. ; P First time had tuition in her room tat day (ya cos i was late, and her mom wanted e living room desk for dinner so no choice. u know...) Speaking of which, her room scenery not bad sia. can see sky garden from e window. Very windy somemore. Until can sense she feels like sleeping. Haha..anyway managed to pass her her Christmas present after tuition. Was a cardigan I tout of buying for her when i bought presents for cx's family. Oei...i know i like quite pian xin but dun get jealous...it's useless anyway...haha...Turn out she like...but was a bit big and she kena scolding by her mum for accepting the prez. Haha...well I was thinking lucky i bought something for her, cos her mum bought a box of ferrero rocher for me and my family. Nice gift exchange things going on here isn't it? Haha I tout so too. After all this, Kai yang and Ji Cong jio me to go watch Man Utd vs Bolton at Kaiyang's house. Boon Hwa was also there, so was Kenson and JY. and Huiteng too. Big DHS reunion. I actually cycled there using this motorised bicycle, which motor cant work. Tough time cycling there cos the diameters of e wheels too small. Hey rem e gear system thing supposed to have studied in primary school? Ya tat's e gist. The match was fine. Man Utd won. and everyone left happy. Then I realised i got a very big problem. The key with which i opened the chain-lock actually not e real keys! I actually "unknowingly" picked my own lock at home to use the bike! So siao liao lor. Spent about an hour at the void deck until almost 1.30 a.m. trying to pick my own lock. But this time no such luck sia. In fact e keys broke! I took two keys out cos I realised the first key which i used to "unlock" (or rather pick e lock) kena bent. So i took a spare key in case. Who would know that e spare key would be a useless spare key. In e end, in frustration and angst, I started to tug and pull at e chains, with e useless key in e lock, hoping that e bloody thing will somehow unlatch. Just as I tout i need to call cab home, my dogged determination paid thru. I saw the plastic covering come off to reveal that the chain was actually made of several metal wires coiled together. So what i did was to bend the wires to and fro. Lucky in a couple of minutes time they did break! Then I made my way home and washed up. And not to forget enjoying a packet of cognac chocolate that cx bought for me as a Christmas present. Ah...nice... (CL in case u wondering why it took so long to update i was chatting with someone till 2 am just now...haha) |
more to be continued....( i decided to end this already unhumanly long post...time for new things for the new year!)
(post started 28 Dec 2004 1.56 AM. Post finished 03 Jan 2005 2.59 AM.)

2 Comments:
i'm impressed.. -.- this is one hell of a crazy post.. lol
oh ya. remove the link to the song from your code. the server got busted. no more songs!
Post a Comment
<< Home